[tweetmeme source= “NoxDineen” only_single=false]
This morning Ryan and I came to the realization that if you start the day with either sex or bacon you’re in for a good day. If you get both, you’re in for a great day. In retrospect it seems like a no-brainer.
The conversation got me thinking about all the vague life advice you get like “seize the moment” and “let your heart sing” that’s floating around out there. But where’s the concrete, tried and tested, make your immediate experiences better advice?
It’s right here! Better living, starting right now, with simple, tested advice from yours truly:
- When in doubt, use tongs.
- Forget about dignity when in the presence of a puppy.
- Anyone who says “nothing tastes as good as skinny feels” has never had a hot fudge sundae.
- Look up, the world is more interesting than you might realize.
- Hot shower + cold beer. You do the math (just not before going to work).